Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

Ronnie Wood's kids were in primary school with me; a daughter a year older than me and a son about 5 years younger. Thinking back it did cause a bit of jealousy when he took them out of school to go on tour in Japan.

It was a bit weird seeing him in his rock star outfit picking the kids up with all the other 80's Irish mums.

He’s a knob, that fellah

Ronnie Wood's kids were in primary school with me; a daughter a year older than me and a son about 5 years younger. Thinking back it did cause a bit of jealousy when he took them out of school to go on tour in Japan.

It was a bit weird seeing him in his rock star outfit picking the kids up with all the other 80's Irish mums.
He was a bit of an 80s Irish mum himself though no?
1548091535883.png

Mine had a few:
Dunno who most of these lads are, mind

Mine had a few:

My secondary school's allumni include a notorious loyalist killer, and also Leo.

This feller:

Michael E.jpg

He's a couple of years younger than me, so I don't remember much about him. But by all accounts a really nice dude. Lodda good work for charidee etc.

Speaking of Ron Wood: my da met him at a neighbour's house one time. Wood wanted to buy a horse from the neighbour. The way my da tells it he rolled up one morning in this stretch limo, door opens, he falls out of it out among clouds of smoke. My da says they could have sold him a three-legged donkey and he wouldn't have noticed. On balance, I'd say about 90% of this is untrue.

Edit: And this feller
John MacKenna - Wikipedia

The river dancer that took over from Michael Flatley in the live show went to my school. My sister went out with him for a little while.

Ronnie Wood was really sound to my missus when she met him. She was a young punk with dyed hair and loads of piercings etc. working in a hotel. She was folding the breakfast napkins while fighting a raging hangover. Ronnie saw her struggling and went over and helped her and was really nice to her, cracking jokes and being a bit of a dirty old man, but in a funny way.

Mine had a few:

is that colaiste eoin? Didn't Dara O'Briain go there too?

I don't think anyone famous went to my school, but seeing as it was a convent in Navan, that's no surprise.

The only people I can think of from mine.

Sinead Gleeson - journalist
Lance Daly - film lad
Kevin McManamon - Dublin Gah player
The one that played Amber in the TV series, Amber
John McMahon - not really famous but he was the head of RTE radio 1 at one point.
Aidan Power - kids TV presenter.
most of Mainline
the drummer from Mexican Pets

and there was a notorious murderer lad in the area but he might have gone to a different school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back