What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

yea, watched the Fyre Festival doco too. It was good. Funny how low on their priorities was the line up. That goes just as much for the Fyre people as it does for the audience.

He's a right wing conservative, trophy hunting POS and it makes me so sad because Andy (probably his only interesting role amirite?) is my boy :(

He's a right wing conservative, trophy hunting POS and it makes me so sad because Andy (probably his only interesting role amirite?) is my boy :(

Woops, this is what happens when you think you're on the last page of a thread, and your comment now makes no sense in sequence.

I watched the For The Love Of Spock documentary.,thought it was decent enough,and then watched Star Trek The Voyage Home because it happened to be on the tv,was doing other stuff as it was on,but seen it before. I like it.

The Old Man and the Gun. Gentle character comedy with Redford and Spacek. Utterly charming. One to watch with the parents at Christmas. No need to check the IMDB page beforehand for tits and mickies.

I finished the Hendrix doco. I warmed to him to the point of almost liking his music. But he is unbelievably cool. I really like his singing. It's hard to imagine what it must have been like to witness it all. From this point he seems more like a fictional character.

On the hunt for more music on Netflix (slim pickings) I tried to watch Taylor Swift's big stadium concert. I didn't like it. I couldn't tell if she was singing or not. Turned it off after 20 mins. I don't like her fringe. Some of the music was good. Some very involved arrangements, pop prog.

Users who are viewing this thread

• xsteox
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back