What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

I'd take her word over

"Media Analyst. Author of ‘Liberalism: Find a Cure.’ One Million YouTube subscribers. "

I'd take her word over

"Media Analyst. Author of ‘Liberalism: Find a Cure.’ One Million YouTube subscribers. "

Oh yeah, of course, but I mean generally. The story the AV club ran about this yesterday was very sneery, something like "Gaga FINALLY apologises for working with R Kelly."

Oh yeah, of course, but I mean generally. The story the AV club ran about this yesterday was very sneery, something like "Gaga FINALLY apologises for working with R Kelly."

Right yeah. Her story seems plausible enough, I suppose it's up to whoever to decide whether or not to accept the apology, that's how apologies work, no?

I certainly know some people who haven't an ounce of forgiveness in their bones.

Personally i'm not a fan of public apologies at the best of times but whatever.

Personally i'm not a fan of public apologies at the best of times but whatever.
I was just going to say the same thing. I don't like this modern phenomenon of making our celebrities bare their anguished souls to their baying twitter followers.
A quick meeting with the press at the end of the driveway with the wife and kids in tow is much more seemly

So looks like our Graham isn’t the only rotten apple in the Glinner family. This is nuts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So looks like our Graham isn’t the only rotten apple in the Glinner family. This is nuts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That has been going on for a while now, she's not the only one he's stiffed for money. He's a shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back