What movie did you watch last night? (13 Viewers)

I <3 The Monster Hero did a cover of a song of ours only a matter of days after the album came out as well. Probably did it better than us and all!

I also never got into Hendrix. I don't dislike him or anything,just never saw the records to give them a chance. So as a result I am only familiar with the over played hits

Outlaw King. As much as I utterly despise Chris Pine the extent of which I can't even fathom myself, this Robert Bruce historiography wasn't as bad as has been made out. Aaron Taylor Johnson is entertaining as the Black Douglas. Florence Pugh is a good actress apart from being very, um, watchable. Fight scenes are good, cinematography is great and it only plays with history a little in the epic showdown. Although weirdly omits the battle at Bannockburn.

Also Apostasy, gripping, harrowing but overridingly depressing tale of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Outlaw King. As much as I utterly despise Chris Pine the extent of which I can't even fathom myself, this Robert Bruce historiography wasn't as bad as has been made out. Aaron Taylor Johnson is entertaining as the Black Douglas. Florence Pugh is a good actress apart from being very, um, watchable. Fight scenes are good, cinematography is great and it only plays with history a little in the epic showdown. Although weirdly omits the battle at Bannockburn.

Also Apostasy, gripping, harrowing but overridingly depressing tale of Jehovah's Witnesses.
For reals? I think he's the best of the current crop of Chris's. Chris Pratt's a fucking douche.

I enjoyed the recent Star Trek movies and the Guardians of the Galaxy movies. Couldn't tell you which Chris is which,but no issues with either.

I LOVED the Favourite. As a friend said I could definitely "feel" Emma Stone acting but I still thought she was excellent. Rachel Weiss and a stone cold power mad butch oh GOD. Also Olivia Coleman... MY GOD!!!!!!

And?

I think Hunting is grand if you’re doing it in an humane manner, not hunting something rare and eating it.
And I think its absolutely abhorrent. I won't argue over it though, pointless. And you're entitled to your opinion.

And I think its absolutely abhorrent. I won't argue over it though, pointless. And you're entitled to your opinion.

Well you’re probably vegetarian so that stands to reason, fair enough.

I wouldn’t think someone is a ‘fucking douche’ because they eat meat and do so by cutting out the middle man by killing it themselves.

Edit: should really be addressing Bernie LiMac with that one

Well you’re probably vegetarian so that stands to reason, fair enough.

I wouldn’t think someone is a ‘fucking douche’ because they eat meat and do so by cutting out the middle man by killing it themselves.

Edit: should really be addressing Bernie LiMac with that one
I didn't say he was a douche for eating meat. He can eat what he wants. I find him annoying and think he's a bland actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back