Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

Not at all, I was just kidding, regrettably i'd say every person on this board has at least one person close to them who is the same.

I apologise if I insulted anyone, perhaps I am projecting too because I know a few people who should absolutely stop drinking forever who get through the month, think they're fine because of it and then go back to fucking their lives up.
You're absolutely right!

Yeah, I was thinking about dry January and talking to some friends about it yesterday. It definitely just encourages an even weirder relationship with alcohol. Listen, NOTHING wrong with taking a break from booze, and maybe it can be a good tool for being real about your dependency, but if your relationship with alcohol is a cycle of shame and guilt and punishment, feast and famine, that 'aint good either.

THAT SAID, I am actually doing dry Jan this year, but that's because I've quit smoking (day 9, baller) and just don't need to add alcohol to the equation right now. As soon as I drink, the urge to smoke is so strong, and I'm just NOT doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back