What movie did you watch last night? (12 Viewers)

the young offenders - hadn't seen it before. was very good.

a simple favor - i liked this,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

seen the tv series? liked the movie but liked the series more. (xmas special was shite mind)

Loved it. LOVED IT in fact.

It was sort of funny how some of it resonated; like how even bands who have sold millions of records will also spend 5 minutes heatedly discussing whether or not to try an idea when it would only take 30 seconds to try it and seeing if it was a good one or not,

A Quiet Place. Deadly,
I liked this, quite enjoyed Bird Box and also Cargo. These films are starting to blend into each other though. There are some plot points that are repeated in all of these post apocalyptic type movies, they're becoming a bit predictable.

I liked this, quite enjoyed Bird Box and also Cargo. These films are starting to blend into each other though. There are some plot points that are repeated in all of these post apocalyptic type movies, they're becoming a bit predictable.

haven't seen Bird Box yet.

I was thinking "what's next - you smell them and you die? ho ho ho god i'm so funny" and then i remembered The Happening and wished i hadn't.

That Brexit film with Sherlock in it. Quite good. Rory Kinnear doesn't look quite so much like his dad in this one.

The Notebook ..I love ryan Gosling but this wasn't one of his best.Enjoyed it nonetheless for a blubberfest

Bad Times At El Royale ..all over the shop but definitely worth a watch..great music

i saw green book the other night. would highly recommend. great performance by vigo mortensen - i knew him as aragorn, but this was somebody else entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread

• T
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back