Upcoming Gigs of Interest (2 Viewers)

Ffs I'm just after buying a ticket. I saw Toby Driver in Bello Bar a few years ago, it was cool, synthy ballads with drums and guitar. I'm looking forward to seeing him with a band. 4 bands on one night is too much at my age, dunno if I can cope
4 bands is WAY too much IMHO. 2 is plenty.

There's a ska band called the Interrupters playing the Academy on June 12th who I think are good fun but not sure if anyone here's in to them at all.

By about a million miles my favourite new musician of this decade. I have gone to her gigs, only consumed water at it and walked out feeling high as fuck.
What's the new album like? I've only got the first few but the last couple have sort of passed me by.

in 'the good lord giveth and the good lord taketh away' news, peter brotzmann is coming to dublin in march, unfortunately accompanied by heather leigh.

SPECTRUM Festival 2018
Peter Brotzmann & Heather Leigh
8pm, Thursday 7th March
The Fumbally Stables
Tickets EARLY BIRDS €15, Standard €18/ Door €20

in 'the good lord giveth and the good lord taketh away' news, peter brotzmann is coming to dublin in march, unfortunately accompanied by heather leigh.

SPECTRUM Festival 2018
8pm, Thursday 7th March
The Fumbally Stables
Still going to go. Brötzmann is Brötzmann.

Heather Leigh improvising on the pedal steel has been garbage any time I've seen her. I quite like her song albums on Editions Mego though, they're kinda minimal and more thought out. A bit daft too.

Heather Leigh improvising on the pedal steel has been garbage any time I've seen her. I quite like her song albums on Editions Mego though, they're kinda minimal and more thought out. A bit daft too.
once saw her do a duo set with tetuzi akiyama in glasgow. it was billed as akiyama solo but she was in the next room, holding court, oblivious to the impact she was having on the music.

SPECTRUM Festival 2018
8pm, Thursday 7th March
The Fumbally Stables

I see Sons of Kemet are playing in DBD as part of this as well. Nice one!

once saw her do a duo set with tetuzi akiyama in glasgow. it was billed as akiyama solo but she was in the next room, holding court, oblivious to the impact she was having on the music.
I saw Akiyama play in Glasgow too and on that occasion I couldn't hear him because he played so quietly and I was too far away i.e. about 20 feet

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back