• Watchers 10
Also, those of ye (@pete ) with electric cars

google maps is putting charging spots in

I haven't tried it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-08-06-33-15.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-08-06-33-15.png
    86.1 KB · Views: 4
That’ll be interesting - even better if they manage to include live availability. They’ve had the ecars chargers on there for a while but I’m not sure how accurate their data was.

I've hear cars fail the Nct due to having rust. Any idea what is considered sufficiently rusty to fail?

Boot of the car won't open,this is the third time it's happened. It's always the wiring loom,and it's beyond my abilities.

Fuck this shite.

Also they take a pen / screw driver and start testing the integrity of the rusty parts to see if they can penetrate it with ease. If they can,
F A I L.
yeah , fuck it, I think I need to get it sorted. its just the bottom of the passenger door but its pretty bad

yeah , fuck it, I think I need to get it sorted. its just the bottom of the passenger door but its pretty bad

Yeah I’m overhauling rusty bits on my old car. Found this deadly converter even the uk military use . Called FE-123
Will post a link later if I find one

Only works in temps above 10C
So reckon I’ll concentrate in tidying interior over next few months

I haven't driven my mini in a while and find I can't get the engine to turn over. The battery isn't flat. Is there a trick (possibly involving involving WD40) I can use to get it to kick in?

I haven't driven my mini in a while and find I can't get the engine to turn over. The battery isn't flat. Is there a trick (possibly involving involving WD40) I can use to get it to kick in?
On further investigation, the battery probably needs a jump as it may have drained over the period I left it idle. It's giving power, but just not enough.

Tried it again and it started first go. Maybe it had the hump with me for neglecting it

Give the starter motor a tap with a hammer..just a tippy tap like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back