The WTF Thread (4 Viewers)

My secondary school experience differs from yours is all I was saying

A young ernesto tosses a rubgy ball aside the head of the new teacher to a ruck taking place mid classroom, dashes to the SUV blazer slung off as he slides in to the drivers seat and plays rock paper scissors for who's taking the the cricket scores this weekend.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A young ernesto tosses a rubgy ball aside the head of the new teacher to a ruck taking place mid classroom, dashes to the SUV blazer slung off as he slides in to the drivers seat and plays rock paper scissors for who's taking the the cricket scores this weekend.

Totally, roysh!

But for reals, you’d be fucked out on your head for even thinkin about the Tan sports!

have you never heard the expression 'boys will be boys' ernesto?

can't be criticising the lads for feck's sake, whatever next

My secondary school experience differs from yours is all I was saying
Whut? I didn't talk about my experience bar to note that my year was full of pricks. Unless you're saying your school was lovely or something?

My year kind of became sound at the end, when everyone realised the hell that was school was almost over.

We defo should have had a nazi photoshoot to celebrate, edgelords til the bitter end.

Last edited:
Whut? I didn't talk about my experience bar to note that my year was full of pricks. Unless you're saying your school was lovely or something?

A young lily rewinds the cassette for what seems the thousandth time, a montage of soundless animalistic raging faces blurring into some kind of modern montage of germany in 1938 as thoughts of moving to the city to dance among swathes of purple trenchcoated like minded sorts.

A young lily rewinds the cassette for what seems the thousandth time, a montage of soundless animalistic raging faces blurring into some kind of modern montage of germany in 1938 as thoughts of moving to the city to dance among swathes of purple trenchcoated like minded sorts.

The new Sally Rooney novel has got a decent first draft.

You said you wouldn’t wish that fellow pupils that were pricks to be unemployed based on their prickishness in school.

That was not my school experience.
There were a few select pricks that mutated into bigger pricks in adulthood and should be fucked into a bin

You said you wouldn’t wish that fellow pupils that were pricks to be unemployed based on their prickishness in school.

That was not my school experience.
There were a few select pricks that mutated into bigger pricks in adulthood and should be fucked into a bin

happily i haven't had a job since 1995 and i can tell you my life has improved out of all recognition since.

growing up was ghastly and probably still is.
treating young people as inferior seems ingrained into society.
there is very little will to do anything to change that.

the kids i knew back then were OK - boring but generally harmless.
bullying was almost unheard of.
but they were also sadly scared to stand up for themselves :
e.g. there was no soap in the school toilets for over a year at one point and no one complained.
(generally making suggestions was a good way get labelled a troublemaker)

now i get treated really well - something i am always happy to reciprocate.
a pity youngsters don't get that respect from the start.
ever notice that identity politics doesn't even cover the youth as a group of it's own ?

Jordan Hall is 24... He earns £50,000 a year...

Also none of these retired young people seem to do anything except write blogs about how they retired young after 20 years in a job that only destroyed a relatively large part of a rainforest.

I understand the argument against "doing what you love" for zero money in unpaid internships forever but this is bullshit as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back