What gig didn't you go to last night? (4 Viewers)

I went, it was grand.

I'd never heard a note of Jessica Moss's music before and I don't really plan on listening to any of her albums now or anything but a couple of times in her set I found myself entranced, when she put down the violin and started singing. Basically she's another loop pedal jockey but better than most of the pack.

Greg fox is a cool drummer but he doesn't really have the tunes to match imo. Also I couldn't hear the guitar at all and the bass was very muddy. I liked his solo Bello Bar show more.

I've bought a million gig tickets this year and gone to pretty much NONE of them.

Meant to go to Courtney Barnett this week.

Then again I also meant to listen to her album more than once.
going against the flow here but I prefer her second album to her first album (the one after the EPs). That one never caught me at all. I have good time for the new one and thought the songs from it came across really well live.

going against the flow here but I prefer her second album to her first album (the one after the EPs). That one never caught me at all. I have good time for the new one and thought the songs from it came across really well live.
I don't even think it's bad, I put it on the other day and was really enjoying it, I just haven't given it time. Which is a terrible state of affairs altogether. The attention economy and all that bullshit.

I don't even think it's bad, I put it on the other day and was really enjoying it, I just haven't given it time. Which is a terrible state of affairs altogether. The attention economy and all that bullshit.
we were, like, in her first 3000 twitter followers or so. We owe her nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back