Art you like (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 392
  • Views 63K
  • Watchers 12
Comic Art | stevenaustinart.com
50280501_10156572258750528_3909172124924772352_o.jpg

Didn’t a different artist do the very same thing in the 90s? There was a 2000AD/Megazine special and all the art was based on different album covers. I remember a picture of Judge Death done in the style of Meatloaf’s Bat Out of Hell.
I remember some of those. Not the Number of the Beast one though? Must have a look

Didn’t a different artist do the very same thing in the 90s? There was a 2000AD/Megazine special and all the art was based on different album covers. I remember a picture of Judge Death done in the style of Meatloaf’s Bat Out of Hell.

I did think when I saw this the other day that it looked familiar.

Rebecca Hall will star in Amazon’s “Tales from the Loop,” an hour-long science-fiction series executive produced by “War for Planet of the Apes” director Matt Reeves.

Hall will play Loretta, a gifted physicist.

The genre series is based on the famous artwork of Simon Stålenhag. A co-production with Fox 21 Television Studios, the eight-episode series will be helmed by executive producer Nathaniel Halpern, with Mark Romanek directing the pilot episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back