What did Kanye say? (1 Viewer)

I just watched this video, hilarious! I was hoping one of them would sneak out an arse burp during the quiet bits.

Try one of these before they get taken down.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sorry to hijack the kanje thread, but can someone please summarise (in english, preferably), whats happening right now between chloe moretz and one of the kardashians.

I don't know how to make sense of random tweets all over the place and I dont understand what terms such as 'woke' mean.

thanks

Twitter beef 101

Chloe Moretz (19) tweeted something like "You might set a better example for young girls" after Kim Kardashian (30 something?) posted a naked selfie a few months ago.

Kim K gave her the "who are you?" treatment.

*4 months pass*

Khloe Kardashian (also in her 30s) posts a picture of creepy shot a random woman wearing a bikini, mistaking her for Chole Moretz, to Kim asking "this asshole?" Because the random woman's bikini bottoms had shifted over. (MEGALOLZ).

Chole Mortez once wore a red bikini.

Moretz comes across as a well adjusted woman for Hollywood, a bit earnest and serious at the minute.

The Kardashians still appear to be assholes.

Twitter beef 101

Chloe Moretz (19) tweeted something like "You might set a better example for young girls" after Kim Kardashian (30 something?) posted a naked selfie a few months ago.

Kim K gave her the "who are you?" treatment.

*4 months pass*

Khloe Kardashian (also in her 30s) posts a picture of creepy shot a random woman wearing a bikini, mistaking her for Chole Moretz, to Kim asking "this asshole?" Because the random woman's bikini bottoms had shifted over. (MEGALOLZ).

Chole Mortez once wore a red bikini.

Moretz comes across as a well adjusted woman for Hollywood, a bit earnest and serious at the minute.

The Kardashians still appear to be assholes.

thanks. I actually had all those pieces but didn't know where they fit, their chronological order, etc.

I love Chloe Moretz. Shes one of the few people with over a million twitter followers, that I follow on twitter. She's been targetted a couple of times over well-intended things she's said, by holier-than-thou folk, who accused her of either not being well-intended enough, or being well-intended in the wrong way.

But she's earnest. Her twitter feed isn't screened or scripted. Its just her. A 19-year old kid, tweeting about basketball, her mates, and music, mostly.

Those cardashians can fuck off. Pack of pricks.

these lads

320x240.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back