Upcoming Gigs of Interest (1 Viewer)

I was at that Marquee show, it was strange. Bizarre crowd. Poor Morten still geting a billion screams everytime he so much as looks towards the crowd, really boxed in by his own beautiful face. He looked a bit tired of it all, would probably prefer to just play some difficult prog.

I might go to that a-ha gig myself I'd have gone to the marquee gig if It wasn't so inconveniently in cork. I saw them in the point last time they played and it was great. Nobody listened to the new songs but everyone went wild for the hits, and they played all of them. I suspect Cold Play have been a bad influence on them since then though.

what's the story with bringing bags into the 3Arena? I have to leggit to this gig from spanish class. Will need to bring my book bag with me.

It seems to be decided on a gig by gig basis. Was there twice last year for Radiohead and Hans Zimmer and I had to check the bag in for Zimmer, didn't bother to bring a bag for Radiohead but a friend came from an exam and had her books with her. They didn't seem to be stopping anyone for Dave Chapelle last week.

It seems to be decided on a gig by gig basis. Was there twice last year for Radiohead and Hans Zimmer and I had to check the bag in for Zimmer, didn't bother to bring a bag for Radiohead but a friend came from an exam and had her books with her. They didn't seem to be stopping anyone for Dave Chapelle last week.
cheers, it just makes it very awkward if I have to swing back by work and drop off the bag. I don't think I'd make it to the gig on time. DB is on at 8pm sharp according to the mail they sent earlier today. I reckon I'll risk it.

Massive attack with Elizabeth Fraser performing mezzanine in 3arena on February 24th. Tickets on sale this Friday. I'm hoping that some will be reasonably priced!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back