What television series are you currently making your way through? (14 Viewers)

i've only seen the first two and i like it so far. i know i'm missing 99% of the references and I'm ok with that.

Halfway through season 2 of Mad Men.

I'm getting bored with it. They have a habit of introducing a storyline then it just ends having gone nowhere. For example in the latest one we watched some idiot from London came over and threw his weight around. There was a big company shakeup. Then he got his foot run over by a lawnmower in the office and lost his foot. In one scene the whole shake up was cancelled and I doubt we'll ever hear anything about it again.

THAT TYPE OF SHIT HAPPENS AGAIN AND AGAIN

finished season 2 of Ozark. It's good stuff. Better than the first season. A lot less of the slow bits, and a nice bit of character development from the main people in it. Will undoubtedly get another season.

Cool, I thought season 1 was great so I'm looking forward to cracking into this.

I've been watching Bodyguard on BBC1, but I haven't seen a single episode as it's been broadcast. Box sets/torrents/netflix has destroyed the idea of watching TV when it's on TV.

Bodyguard - glossy, high end political thriller. Decent for a BBC thriller, which are usually pretty rubbish.

Maniac. Netflix sci fi dark comedy thing. Very Spike Jonze/Charlie Kaufman. I’m liking the weird vibe of it but will it sustain its story for a full ten episodes, or suffer from the Netflix bloat halfway through? We shall see.

Maniac - I just fell asleep halfway through EP 3 and woke up in the middle of EP 4 wondering what the fuck was going on. Seems appropriate.

Bodyguard - glossy, high end political thriller. Decent for a BBC thriller, which are usually pretty rubbish.

I've been watching this. Have somehow managed to be out most of the times it's been on which considering it goes out on a Sunday is decent going. Hoping to watch the finale tonight

I just finished the latest season of Orange is the New Black last night. It started off bad but ended great. The character of Baddison is fucking annoying in it though.

just finished series 3 of The Man In The High Castle. Really good stuff.

now to watch the rest of Iron Fist before the new Daredevil comes out

Star Trek TOS on the Horror Channel. It's mind bogglingly great.

bnk7h1hycoby.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back