Funny names (1 Viewer)

Came across a few working in a call centre:

Mary Christmas
Dr D'eath
Mr Weedick
Justin Case

A workmate wrote them all down, wish I had kept them or remember more.

Came across a few working in a call centre:

Mary Christmas
Dr D'eath
Mr Weedick
Justin Case

A workmate wrote them all down, wish I had kept them or remember more.

In my wife's secondary school (she grew up in England) the head of discipline was called Ms. D'eath

Still waiting for someone to jump in to say laughing at foreigner's names is racist

One time I was at work and some foreign students overheard me say my name when I answered the phone. When they could catch their breath after laughing so much they told me that the word Shane means "mean and nasty" in whatever primitive set of vocal sounds passes for a language in their country. I was like what EVERRRRR

I had to call a "Count Clawed Skull" once as part of a name check verification. A cheerful man answered the phone, "Oh yeah, hold on i'll grab the Count, she's just in the next room". We got ID for her and everything.

I was in school with a guy who's surname was Gamble. His mother was called Betty. She worked in a bookies.

If he was fictional character and existed in the Police Academy universe and was partnered with Captain Harris' sidekick/underling then they could have been referred to as Proctor And Gamble.

If he was fictional character and existed in the Police Academy universe and was partnered with Captain Harris' sidekick/underling then they could have been referred to as Proctor And Gamble.

Sticking a thermometer up your arse is a proctology gamble

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back