You know you're getting old.... (5 Viewers)

Or upping your laxative intake to minimise your production of solids.

Dunnes Stores in Leopardstown has an offer on “flushable” baby wipes and now Dynorod are out every couple of days in the surrounding estates (according to the local mammy grapevine).

Or upping your laxative intake to minimise your production of solids.

Dunnes Stores in Leopardstown has an offer on “flushable” baby wipes and now Dynorod are out every couple of days in the surrounding estates (according to the local mammy grapevine).

Yeah, our drain outside got blocked with flushable wipes. And another time it got blocked with cheap washing powder. Both times I had to reach down in to dirty grey shite water and remove part of the blockage by hand before I could get the plunger working on it. I was wearing rubber gloves but they weren't nearly long enough and the water just kept pouring in over the tops of them. It was manky.

Yeah, our drain outside got blocked with flushable wipes. And another time it got blocked with cheap washing powder. Both times I had to reach down in to dirty grey shite water and remove part of the blockage by hand before I could get the plunger working on it. I was wearing rubber gloves but they weren't nearly long enough and the water just kept pouring in over the tops of them. It was manky.
Nuke from orbit.

I had to take a kennel apart yesterday in order to fit it through a gate. It's sitting there in the rain, unmade. It's causing me anxiety. I think I'm turning into Hank Hill.

(for the current mid 30s profile thumeder) when a friend mentions sysytem of a down's first album is twenty years old, and you think back to 98 and remember looking back 20 years from then to albums like Live And Dangerous by Thin Lizzy as being from another age altogeher

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back