Facebook (3 Viewers)

Here's a thing, have any of you actually MADE any friends off facebook? I haven't. But maybe I'm just a bollix. Lost a few, maybe. Managed to reluctantly reconnect with a bunch of people I didn't really want to connect with, maybe. But I haven't made one friend.

It's banale and boring and pedestrian and everything on it actually makes me feel alone and want to top myself. Especially daw-brains arguing about shit. I dont care about your politics, Emmet O'Shaughnessy McGoldrick McArsewad on the Irish Times comments thread.

Even you pricks are less crack on facebook.

It's a load of fucking shite. It's that that your man the dwarf with the freckles should be held accountable for. Ruining the buzz of the internet. Twitter too, and all of those other stupid things like Instagram that make us all into boring shitfucks. He should be sued for making life crap.

I was in a queue in a cafe the other day and every jerk-off there was on a phone. I was smirking to myself about this until I realised that I WAS TOO.

just went to this page

clicked "file a request"

ticked "This doesn't answer my question "

ticked "i don't have a facebook account"

filled in the form

let's see what they admit to knowing about me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back