What's wrong with thumped.com? (1 Viewer)

Those cool new scrolling news things just turn into a jumpy unreadable epilepsy fit on my chrome/windows machine here. Its just a flickering pic of the band and I can't scroll to the text/tunes.

Those cool new scrolling news things just turn into a jumpy unreadable epilepsy fit on my chrome/windows machine here. Its just a flickering pic of the band and I can't scroll to the text/tunes.

this happens when the caching goes a bit off... really hard to troubleshoot though.

Sometimes I notice that I have accidentally rated a post - this could cause great upset and confusion for people. Should it be a little harder to do this? Maybe have a link that causes the icons to appear before you can click them?

Ah sure it's all part of the fun, never mind!

Sometimes I notice that I have accidentally rated a post - this could cause great upset and confusion for people. Should it be a little harder to do this? Maybe have a link that causes the icons to appear before you can click them?

I think if we had to submit some deeply personal details to rate a post every time I would clean up this fiasco.

@pete

NOTED

upgraded elasticsearch from 2.x to 6.x last night/the small hours. things got a bit bumpy for a while but i think it's ok now. if you see any search-related oddness let me know.

My problem with the ratings is that the icons are very close together and my fat thumb frequently hits the wrong one and I have to undo rating and go again.

If I mash my fingers against the touchscreen, will @pete send me a dialling wand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back