snow (1 Viewer)

The winds haven't let off here at all. Instead of having whimsical fun I've got anxious dread.

My missus went to work on Wednesday morning and I haven't see her since. She's sleeping on a couch at work. The army were due to come to collect her and the staff that made it in to work to bring them to a hotel, but decided it was too snowy. I doubt she'll get home tonight either.

My missus went to work on Wednesday morning and I haven't see her since. She's sleeping on a couch at work. The army were due to come to collect her and the staff that made it in to work to bring them to a hotel, but decided it was too snowy. I doubt she'll get home tonight either.
She works with people with intellectual disabilities who live in the community,in case I gave the impression she's in some factory or office somewhere. Just confirmed she's stuck again for another night.

Fairly ropy in Finglas East, really thick in places and has just started up again. Father in law was sent home from surgery yesterday, we were expecting him to be kept in till next week. He's only 15 minutes walk (in the dry) away at least, so I have been trudging back and forth, first with supplies, then getting his prescription this morning. Had to dig the car out yesterday to drive my big pregnant wife round to stay with him. Nice having an excuse to got out walking in it to be honest, and im not going too far. Feel terrible for anyone being stranded.

Not a scrap of bread in ballygall spar today.

I was just out and it is noticeably better. Still lots of wind and snow but certainly not as feirce as yesterday.

just dug all the snow out of the driveway, the footpath out the front of ours & the two neighbours, and a bit of next door's driveway too while i was at it

a great bloke

Ventured down to Centra in Drumcondra from up the beside the park here. Fairly blizzardy out with the snow still belting. Down but there seems to be a bit of a thaw on the ground as more of it is becoming visible and no wind that sounds like it’s going to cut through the apartment

Just went down to check the road. Looks dodgy. Snow banks on each side means it's reduced to one central lane. A few cars crawling along.

On the other hand I have no booze. So...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back