Upcoming Gigs of Interest (4 Viewers)

apparently it's just some lads from Galway, oh well.

anyway, The Jacksons are playing. The Jacksons.

THE BEATYARD | 4th and 5th of August 2018

I want to go but I expect it to be a lot of grim so I dunno.

I don't see what could be so grim about seeing a bunch of lads in their 60s trying to prop up their pension fund by playing their dead brother's hits in a wind swept and rainy boat yard.

I don't see what could be so grim about seeing a bunch of lads in their 60s trying to prop up their pension fund by playing their dead brother's hits in a wind swept and rainy boat yard.

They might do the track Jermaine did with Devo though

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Following a successful pair of duo concerts with Barry Guy and Gerry Hemingway respectively last Spring, IMC is delighted to highlight the return of acclaimed Irish-based pianist Izumi Kimura with another unique and enticing one off concert for Dublin, bringing both of these musicians together for another thrilling musical encounter as a trio.
Feb 22nd, st Anne's church, Dublin
Izumi Kimura with Barry Guy & Gerry Hemingway

Christ, the worst Girls Aloud member. Will she play stuff off her Tesco album?

I might go for the laugh.

just bought Ezra Furman tickets (may 29th, in the Tivoli). His last gig in the Academy was tremendous.

I'm going to PV the next day so I'll catch him there, my flight is too early for a gig the night before.

Wasn't there some gobshite at the academy gig making shitty comments about Ezra's clothes?

I'm going to PV the next day so I'll catch him there, my flight is too early for a gig the night before.

Wasn't there some gobshite at the academy gig making shitty comments about Ezra's clothes?
not that I recall. They weren't near where I was standing, if so. @Lili Marlene does this ring a bell with you?

not that I recall. They weren't near where I was standing, if so. @Lili Marlene does this ring a bell with you?

Admittedly I wasn't at the gig, I heard it second hand from someone who was though. A guy standing near her started making comments about "nice legs" etc because Ezra was wearing a skirt.

Admittedly I wasn't at the gig, I heard it second hand from someone who was though. A guy standing near her started making comments about "nice legs" etc because Ezra was wearing a skirt.
it possibly happened alright, I wasn't aware of it at the time.

He did tell a story of getting heckled while out walking on O'Connell bridge earlier that day. Even played a song for the guy who heckled him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back