You know you're getting old.... (4 Viewers)

actually looking to buy a scythe early next year. not seeing many about though.
My sister in law bought one at Bloom a few years ago, and I've had at on long term loan most of the time since (she's kind of afraid of it). Hard work but actually much more effective when cutting long weedy/grassy stuff than a strimmer

When getting an email about a gig tonight says the bands will be onstage at 1am.
ONE O'CLOCK!
A gang of us went to Milton Keynes to see Conflict a few years ago. They didn't come on 'til about 2 am. My missus fell asleep at the first song and woke up for the reprise - they played it again as an encore. She thought she'd just nodded off for a moment but in fact has slept through the whole thing. On the floor in front of the stage.

Last edited:
The need to buy my very own set of these

drs.jpg

ah, my old dad used to love tinkering around with the drains

at least that's how i saw it at the time because he did it so often; in retrospect he probably wasn't enjoying it all that much

I "helped" the drain guy I called out last night by making encouraging noises and taking an interest in the physics of the whole thing. Turns out we will need to replace the pipe leading to the septic tank but until then I have to get right in the with my rod. Yeah, you heard me. Durty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back