Where would one get ones hands on a few pallets? (non-hipster/halloween/glorious 12th reason) (1 Viewer)

If you could get out out to near Clane to collect I could probably sort you out
"There you go, just in there"
YIksCQL.jpg

You could ask around in the yard with the t-shirt place/mechanics/Guerilla Studios on Ossory Road. Or in A1 kitchens further down the road.

thanks all - I just need a couple of lengths of rough planks really (making another composter for the garden). I may go skip digging this weekend as theres a couple of houses getting work done in the neighbourhood this weekend.
i could of course simply buy a few lengths of timber, but seeing perfectly good materials going to waste offends my midlands mind..

thanks all - I just need a couple of lengths of rough planks really (making another composter for the garden). I may go skip digging this weekend as theres a couple of houses getting work done in the neighbourhood this weekend.
i could of course simply buy a few lengths of timber, but seeing perfectly good materials going to waste offends my midlands mind..

I did a study sketch on a composter made of wood and the coroboard (the stuff election posters are made of). Never got around to it but was mostly designed for circular saw and router, could get by on circular saw and patience though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back