Shane McGowan pissed on Late Late! (1 Viewer)

I wish people would quit wheeling him out to perform. he's clearly fucked and sounds like any other fucked up drunk would if wheeled out on stage to sing a whole load of shit interspersed with an assortment of squeeled "yeeeeeeeeeeow!"s.

also, he has body odour for christ sake.

avernus said:
I wish people would quit wheeling him out to perform. he's clearly fucked and sounds like any other fucked up drunk would if wheeled out on stage to sing a whole load of shit interspersed with an assortment of squeeled "yeeeeeeeeeeow!"s.

also, he has body odour for christ sake.
Ya, he was totally out of sync doing the song and poor Ronnie barely had a breath in his body, he struggled badly too.

went to see him in the olympia in 2002/3. while extremely pissed, he was mildly coherent. he's really off the map now. needs to hang up the mic and call it a day i think.

JANER said:
But what else is he going to do lol?
If I was in his shoes I too would live on my past glories ;]

maybe he could do some volunteer work or something?!ninjaaaa

Its almost as if its ok to be an alcoholic, and a good laugh for these people who wheel him on hoping he'll do or say somethng stupid. If he was battling an addiction to drugs on the same level he would have already been given some help by now.

Seriously the guy needs to check in to rehab before he ends up dead. He must still have friends somewhere that can help him. I dont think his situation is funny at all, just a bit sad.

tripoli said:
went to see him in the olympia in 2002/3. while extremely pissed, he was mildly coherent. he's really off the map now. needs to hang up the mic and call it a day i think.
fringe-fest3.jpg

he's obviously drinking to blot out the pain of having this on the end of his arm

avernus said:
Evening%20Herald%206th%20April%202004.jpg

FECK! ARSE!! DRINK!!! GERLS!!!!

https://www.nch.ie/Online/Perspectives-Shane-MacGowan-15Jan18

Perspectives: Shane MacGowan 60th Birthday Celebration
Shane MacGowan, Nick Cave, Bobby Gillespie of Primal Scream, Glen Hansard, Camille O'Sullivan, Johnny Depp, Cerys Matthews, Carl Barat of The Libertines, Lisa O'Neill, Finbar Furey, whenyoung, Glen Matlock of The Sex Pistols, Clem Burke of Blondie with Cáit O'Riordan, Spider Stacy, Jem Finer, Terry Woods of The Pogues and more artists on the evening...
Monday 15th January 2018, 8.00pm

I have a mate who works there and the poor guy must be exhausted from all of us trying to blag tickets off him. NCH staff were only allowed 2 tickets each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back