thinking of getting a Hot Rod Deluxe (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 4
Great amp. Very gigable. You'll still get asked to turn down. Love mine, I;ve own a Blues junior too. The pro is lighter, better sounding, and louder!
Had to replace the preamp tubes but absolutely delighted with this amp. Love the Blues junior too but yeah think this one is better.

It's literally a volume knob in a box so just cuts the volume as you described.

Might be of interest to the Blues and Pro Junior owners, I've started making wee volume boxes that go in the effects loop to get an effective master volume control. Passive units so no battery or power required. 20 euro a piece. :)
22814285_10154693115221741_6571483190810074347_n.jpg
wish my Nolan had an FX loop

She's a beaut alright!

Just back from dropping her off at the guitar doctor..he said a simple dressing would work as there was enough meat left on the frets and would save me big rent..I said fuck that man..I need FULL RESTORATION!

Get her back in a week. Gonna be a long fucking week
Guitar got ruined.Had to replace it.

Yeah. It was heartbreaking.

I got its twin brother though!

I actually picked up one of them micro terrors over the weekend - thought it sounded decent in the shop with one of their cabs/guitars, but when I got it home and was using it with gear I was familiar with I was blown away.... savage little amp, and fairly versatile. tone control is defo active rather than a simple high cut/add.
I've modified the back of my homemade 10'' cab to fit it in the back of, and it actually is held secure by the speaker magnet, so a great little combo all told...adapter breaking is a worry if one was gigging, but Ive emailed orange directly to see what they reccommend in terms of alternatives..

I actually picked up one of them micro terrors over the weekend - thought it sounded decent in the shop with one of their cabs/guitars, but when I got it home and was using it with gear I was familiar with I was blown away.... savage little amp, and fairly versatile. tone control is defo active rather than a simple high cut/add.
I've modified the back of my homemade 10'' cab to fit it in the back of, and it actually is held secure by the speaker magnet, so a great little combo all told...adapter breaking is a worry if one was gigging, but Ive emailed orange directly to see what they reccommend in terms of alternatives..

Pics? Saw one on fb i think but i'd no idea what was happening.

I'm getting a boss GT 100

Outer space here I come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back