NES Classic Mini (1 Viewer)

Ninetendo always make their devices magnificently hackable.

appartently the root password on a factory WII
for hacking was password. after a surge of concerns they changed it to PASSWORD. I'd expect rom loading and peripherals things will come soon enough.

ordered a raspberry pi based kit.

more as it happens.

theoretically it can run about 30 consoles, a media streamer and potentially control a relay for the lights in the room. Watch me gain 10kg in 3 months while mastering sonic 2.

more as it happens.

theoretically it can run about 30 consoles, a media streamer and potentially control a relay for the lights in the room. Watch me gain 10kg in 3 months while mastering sonic 2.

I think a brother of mine got an arcade pi. The website he bought it from had installed for him on it about 800 games being about 3 or 4 games systems packages

more as it happens.

Well so far I managed to put a hybrid of my old and new address (donegal / galway) on the delivery thing so lets hope the post office staff are feeling inquisitive and like a good logic puzzle.

Well so far I managed to put a hybrid of my old and new address (donegal / galway) on the delivery thing so lets hope the post office staff are feeling inquisitive and like a good logic puzzle.

this arrived

it is very small.

the whole computer is the dimensions of a credit card and the height of basically as small as two stacked usb sockets.

*might* do the whole os installation ritual this evening.

this arrived

it is very small.

the whole computer is the dimensions of a credit card and the height of basically as small as two stacked usb sockets.

*might* do the whole os installation ritual this evening.

Out of the box, connected and theoretically setting up it's own os now. I've ticked 4 boxes and gave it the wifi

Out of the box, connected and theoretically setting up it's own os now. I've ticked 4 boxes and gave it the wifi
It's booting fine with 4 os's to choose from on boot. Took about 3~4 hours to do this (I did nothing).

Snes, gameboy advance confirmed. Need to read about loading games to the sd rather than secondary storage though, otherwise legit no brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back