Judge Dredd: Mega-City One (1 Viewer)

You sure do. It feels a bit stalkerish.
Ah, just a very eye-catching pic he put up there. And I was like "I know a Johnny.."...

Was home alone and idle cos I am up at stupid o'clock this morning, so maybe overreacted a bit out of boredom.

Edgar Wright once RT'd me, so I'm kind of a big deal myself.

Last edited:
Ah, just a very eye-catching pic he put up there. And I was like "I know a Johnny.."...

Was home alone and idle cos I am up at stupid o'clock this morning, so maybe overreacted a bit out of boredom.

Edgar Wright once RT'd me, so I'm kind of a big deal myself.

Impressive

Don't mind me..it was a disconcerting moment of being overwhelmed by social media..bowie's son responded to me, I turned to tell the missus and at the same time I got a notification about this post. Future shock.

Speaking of technology...wow
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Impressive

Don't mind me..it was a disconcerting moment of being overwhelmed by social media..bowie's son responded to me, I turned to tell the missus and at the same time I got a notification about this post. Future shock.
He's the kid from Kooks. I still think it's great.

Speaking of technology...wow

Not to beat this conversation to death, but him asking all about that artwork on Twitter helped me understand his decision to make that monster video game movie after making two more conventional sci-fi movies.
He's into this shit on a deep nerd level. His video game monsters came from a real place - so to speak.

Last edited:
I thought Garland’s name was on the movie itself? Shows how much attention I pay to the credits. Is the other name a real director or a pseudonym?

A new TV series set in the same universe called Mega-City One is in development, and the actor indicated he could be ready to put back on the helmet for it, saying:

I’m not attached to it, although I did have a preliminary round of conversations with them. I am interested in doing it. There are a lot of great stories to tell there. It is up to them. I don’t know really where they are in the stages of development. If I get the opportunity, great, otherwise some else will do it, and we can all see some more Judge Dredd. I did read the comics when I was a kid, as I teenager I read Judge Dredd a lot.

Urban also revealed what he knows about how the show is structured and what role Dredd plays in the series:

Their idea for Mega-City One is was basically to build the show around more rookie judges and young, new judges and Dredd would come in and out and I said that I’ll do it, but it has to be done in a meaningful way. I can’t just come on and grunt and pull faces, there has to be a story there for him. There has to be a kind of little arc and a story we are trying to tell. So, we will see what they do.

Karl Urban Says Quentin Tarantino’s Star Trek Idea Is Bananas, Needs R-Rating For Horror Of Space

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back