Hey Radiohead..Go Fuck Yourself!! (1 Viewer)

Repelies

Israel is a pariah apartheid state who have systematically murdered and exterminated hundreds of thousands of Palestinians from their native land.

No amount of spin doctoring despite the desperate attempts of their army of paid hasbara trolls can ameliorate or mitigate their wicked crimes. It declares itself a democracy when it merely masquerades as one.

It makes the Apartheid regime in S.A. look like Disneyland by comparison. Roger Waters to his immense credit along with other notable critics of Israel have been very vocal about Radioheads staggering decision to play there.

Thom Yorkes "whining" to quote Waters is not winning over many admirers. Indeed it has justifiably turned a lot of Radiohead fans right the fuck off..(myself included..btw OK Computer has aged terribly imo)

Support the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement which works to end international support for Israel's oppression of Palestinians and pressure Israel to comply with international law.

Radiohead can go and fuck themselves!

Roger Waters Calls Out Thom Yorke Again Over Radiohead Israel Show | Pitchfork

well, if Brian Fucking Eno thinks it, it must be mustard. Where's Bono on this subject? Just need to get my ducks in a row here. How does Johnny Thunders feel about it? Sting? Tanita Tikaram?

I just tried to speak to ex-Luton Town defender Steve "Headband" Foster on the subject. "Get the fuck out of my garden" sums up the situation succinctly. Who says footballers are thick?

well, if Brian Fucking Eno thinks it, it must be mustard. Where's Bono on this subject? Just need to get my ducks in a row here. How does Johnny Thunders feel about it? Sting? Tanita Tikaram?

I chose the Brian Eno clip because he delivers a very eloquent and persuasive case. I doubt you even bothered to watch the clip or perhaps you have no argument against any of the points Eno has made.

Supporting Israel is a betrayal of all human rights worldwide. Its a revolting endorsement of apartheid and a kick in the teeth to all those all those movements that seek international solidarity when confronted with decades of violent racism, oppression and continued erasure.

Can you imagine what it must be like to live in Gaza!?

Here is a place where a kid as young as eight..(if they are lucky to reach that age)has had to endure three horrific Israeli bombing campaigns. Imagine what it must be like to reside in never ending exile in refugee camps some of which are only a few kilometres from home and yet be prevented from returning.

But that shouldn't bother a keyboard warrior like yourself banging out trite uncool expressions in the hope of getting a few likes .

Eno said it himself, improving the situation for both Palestinians and Israelis. Sticking to the 'music transcends" line, as bolloxy as you may perceive it, is in my view playing to all regardless of government policy. Such overbearing pressure to do what you want them to do only convinces me more that they're right to be inclusive and not divisive.

Fuck sakes, when did music become a fucking political crow bar?

Woodie Guthrie, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Bob Marley, Roger Waters, Sinead O'Connor. The Smiths, The Jam, Prince, Sonic Youth, Nirvana, The Clash, Sex Pistols, St ing, Tanita Tikaram..cunts the lot of them <\sarc>

Eno said it himself, improving the situation for both Palestinians and Israelis. Sticking to the 'music transcends" line, as bolloxy as you may perceive it, is in my view playing to all regardless of government policy. Such overbearing pressure to do what you want them to do only convinces me more that they're right to be inclusive and not divisive.

So lets say Radiohead had played South Africa during the height of Apartheid..would you have had no problem with that ''regardless of government policy'?

Dunno. Prob wouldn't really give a fuck tbh. Hopefully they'd have killed the moany fuckers during a gig.

Dunno. Prob wouldn't really give a fuck tbh. Hopefully they'd have killed the moany fuckers during a gig.

Thank you, its clear from your reply that this issue is way over your head so will not be wasting my time replying to any more of your childish and unintelligent comments.

Haha. The irony.

Yeah..the irony.
images

Oh dear. Ok. You win. Let's be friends and let's all stay calm. This is a bit too intense for a thumped forum, unless the intensity has dramatically increased since I was on last. Let's not go crazy now. It's only a discussion forum. I didn't mean to upset you.

Oh dear. Ok. You win. Let's be friends and let's all stay calm. This is a bit too intense for a thumped forum, unless the intensity has dramatically increased since I was on last. Let's not go crazy now. It's only a discussion forum. I didn't mean to upset you.

I had a hunch you were a good 'un and a lot smarter than you let on! (y)

Btw Eoin I wasn't trying to score points or get the one up..just something that I felt needs to said against the sacred alter of Radiohead.

I hope that they come to their senses and see the error in the ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back