Thumped app (1 Viewer)

Is there one?

I was thinking it'd be really good to have a Thumped Android App.
Is there one?

I was thinking it'd be really good to have a Thumped Android App.

giphy.gif

oh and apparently Apple have fucked them over due to their restrictions on a publisher having multiple versions of the same app available in the app store (i.e. the Tapatalk business model), so the iOS version of the app will never be updated again unless I buy a Mac and get a developers licence (note: this is never happening) and let Tapatalk publish using my details (again: never happening). so there's that.

oh and apparently Apple have fucked them over due to their restrictions on a publisher having multiple versions of the same app available in the app store (i.e. the Tapatalk business model), so the iOS version of the app will never be updated again unless I buy a Mac and get a developers licence (note: this is never happening) and let Tapatalk publish using my details (again: never happening). so there's that.
Fuck Tapatalk anyway. You're too good for it Pete.

so has everyone installed the thumped.com chrome app that now apparently works in windows too and i've no idea how or why but sure fuck it, it's working, so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back