Steam and other videogame bargains someone should buy... (1 Viewer)

Lock up your wallets!!

But also, see if you can get a better price here for a Steam key. Apparently this site is a reseller for vendors that buy in bulk and sells at discount. I've bought several Steam codes, and even a windows licence from here with no issue: Steam CD Keys and Game Keys - Compare & Buy | Kinguin.net

Worth checking for a price comparrison before you push the button on steam.

Steam sale is back on the 22nd...

Lock up your wallets!!

But also, see if you can get a better price here for a Steam key. Apparently this site is a reseller for vendors that buy in bulk and sells at discount. I've bought several Steam codes, and even a windows licence from here with no issue: Steam CD Keys and Game Keys - Compare & Buy | Kinguin.net

Worth checking for a price comparrison before you push the button on steam.

Could have saved €3.50 on playerunknowns battlegrounds. Which is the greatest thing ever by the way.

not seeing a huge amount of stuff at that magic i want to try / is discounted enought point

i got one of these for 20 quid in Gamestop a couple of weeks back.paired it up with an old PS3 controller. worth it, i think...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

too bad they only reduced the controller by 30%

edit: They're both the same price on gamestop.ie right now - €16.50 & €38.50

Last edited:

not seeing a huge amount of stuff at that magic i want to try / is discounted enought point

i got one of these for 20 quid in Gamestop a couple of weeks back.paired it up with an old PS3 controller. worth it, i think...

too bad they only reduced the controller by 30%

edit: They're both the same price on gamestop.ie right now - €16.50 & €38.50

I bought both a steam link and controller via adverts over the last few months as I wasn't sure they'd be worth full price. I love both of them. I've got my mega PC battlestation at one end of the house, and my steamlink at the other. I've a hardwired connection to my network switch and to my steam link so I can play all my steam games on the telly. Perfect for couch potatoing. Highly recommended, especially if you can get at a good price. It also mirrors your PC desktop so you can run any other pc applications via the steamlink too.

I have so far managed to buy one game and every time I manage to get through to my cart sine I end up getting an error when I click purchase. Pain in the hole.

Dishonoured 4.99 on Steam. FFS people, jump on that.

Watch how someone supernaturally good at this game plays it. Your game will look nothing like this!

The part where he combines the "posession" skill with the melee attack via severed head he's harvests blows my mind every time....

Another highlight about 2:29 where he waits to be shot at, then slows time, possesses the gunman, and walks him backwards in a curve so that he essentially shoots himself. Amazing.

If you haven't played it, imagine a Bethesda first person stealth game where stealth isn't the only option and there's many ways to complete a mission. Loved this a lot.

Steam sale basically giving away the Steam Link

I can highly recommend a stream controller. It's very effectively replaced mouse and keyboard for 95% of the games I play, and it's gyro-aim is so much more intuative and accurate than either mouse or traditional controller. Check out Adverts for cheap used ones. I've a Steam Link too for hooking up my PC Battlestation into the living room. I rarely use it, but it's a nice option to have.

Guacamelee is €1.39 on Steam today.

If you can co-op this with somebody I can gaurantee you a very very good time. Simply one of the most fun games I've ever played. It's a metroidvania btw. Takes a short while to see the appeal when you get started, but then it's awesome.

I love it so much, but it's a hard game to recommend. I'm even baulking at their Sanhok pass - if they'd put their fucking house in order I'd absolutely be buying the pass regardless that I don't give a piss about cosmetics or "progression".

GTA V is €14.99 on Steam at the moment, an all time low. If you've not played it, that's a lot of bang for your buck. Worth it alone for the fact that it contains the greatest video game acting performance of all time...

Plan to be a shut-in at Xmas? This is the one for you.

GTA V is €14.99 on Steam at the moment, an all time low. If you've not played it, that's a lot of bang for your buck. Worth it alone for the fact that it contains the greatest video game acting performance of all time...

Plan to be a shut-in at Xmas? This is the one for you.

that's crazy good value.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back