The New Year (1 Viewer)

Yeah, thats a great track. I love their guitar sound, the sweet way its tuned or something.

I think you mentioned before that particular track features the bro' on vocals, which you prefer to the other lad's. I don't mind the other fella at all and would also consider this song quite breathtaking. Once again, mainly for the guitars

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bedhead 1992-1998

bedhead-box-set.jpg

Bedhead 1992-1998

i think it was the old ajax catalogue likening them to loaded-era VU that got me to check out bedhead. i still listen to them all the time, but it's hard to justify buying it for just two unreleased songs. an LP of demos would've been great to hear, even a good live recording.

shame the 4-songEP19.10 doesn't get stand-alone vinyl.

i think it was the old ajax catalogue likening them to loaded-era VU that got me to check out bedhead. i still listen to them all the time, but it's hard to justify buying it for just two unreleased songs. an LP of demos would've been great to hear, even a good live recording.

shame the 4-songEP19.10 doesn't get stand-alone vinyl.

Yeah, I have to agree. They may eventually become available as single releases. I would have preferred a live tour myself.

Yeah, I have to agree. They may eventually become available as single releases. I would have preferred a live tour myself.

they're up for pre-order as stand alone 180g LPs but the 1-sided 12" would have been a nice addition, mainly because:

Recorded live in one take at the Kesseler Community Church, Oak Cliff, Dallas on March 31, 1994 with one microphone to an analog 2-track master.

i think the live version of powder is the only thing missing from the set.

be nice to see this on wax at some stage too

New album from the New Year on route in 2017

A Lebanese-American Rock Musician in Texas

This article is written by Matt Kadane. He has performed or written music on over two-dozen albums, mostly with the bands Bedhead and The New Year, which will release its fourth full-length album in 2017. Matt is also a history professor at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in New York and the author of The Watchful Clothier published by Yale University Press.......

New album from the New Year on route in 2017

A Lebanese-American Rock Musician in Texas

This article is written by Matt Kadane. He has performed or written music on over two-dozen albums, mostly with the bands Bedhead and The New Year, which will release its fourth full-length album in 2017. Matt is also a history professor at Hobart and William Smith Colleges in New York and the author of The Watchful Clothier published by Yale University Press.......
Bedhead have 3 albums, so do New Year. So if he's played on more than two-dozen records they certainly aren't mostly those two bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back