Kids at NCH concerts (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Does anyone know if it's cool to bring kids (well an 11-year old) to concerts at the NCH? I don't mean the kid-oriented stuff, I mean a regular one (The Gloaming in this case).

There was a couple of young kids there the first time I saw the Gloaming. They were probably 7 or 8 years old. They were in the front row and I think got a wave off the dude with the beard so may have been family.

There was a couple of young kids there the first time I saw the Gloaming. They were probably 7 or 8 years old. They were in the front row and I think got a wave off the dude with the beard so may have been family.

Cool. I reckon it's grand. Just don't want to turn up and there to be a problem .....

You'll be grand, I see kids at the NCH all the time. Though I can't remember what concert it was that a hippie couple brought a very young child, that was a bit shit for the kid and the audience alike.

Does anyone know if it's cool to bring kids (well an 11-year old) to concerts at the NCH? I don't mean the kid-oriented stuff, I mean a regular one (The Gloaming in this case).

First gig I ever went to was my folks taking me to see Emmylou Harris there when I was in third class

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back