PS4 (1 Viewer)

Yeah, my thinking is that having gotten Google Cardboard I can see the potential that even low quality VR has. To do Occulous you're going to have to pay for the headset and a top flight PC to run it. At least with PS4 being such a huge platform and developers like Crytek already developing titles you're likely to get consideral bang for your "low" price of 400.

Imagine GTAV on it... That has to happen.

edit: dammit

Last edited:
Hokey story aside, this looks pretty good

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

STAY CONNECTED. FOLLOW POLYGON NOW! ×
After months of rumors that Sony was developing an upgraded, more powerful version of its PlayStation 4 console, the company confirmed today that those rumors were true.

Andrew House, president and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment, told the Financial Times that the "high-end" version of the PS4 — rumored to be codenamed "Neo" — would be more expensive than the current $350 model. House added that it was designed to "sit alongside and complement" the standard version of the PS4.

"We will be selling both [versions] through the life cycle," House said.

He added that the new system was specifically designed for hardcore gamers, and confirmed that the upgraded version would support 4K TV sets. The upgraded system looks like it'll also be a smoother experience for those looking to pick up PlayStation VR, Sony's answer to consumer VR headsets like the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.

Sony confirms new, high-end PlayStation 4

Last edited:

more bleedin money to be spending...
bqtccusc4757elplwwji.png

http://kotaku.com/introducing-sonys-new-virtual-shooter-controller-1781941567

list of games updated for PS4 Pro:

Battlefield 1, Battlezone, Bound, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Driveclub VR, EA Sports FIFA 17, Firewatch, Helldivers, Hitman, Hustle Kings, Infamous First Light, Infamous Second Son, Knack, Mafia III, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, NBA 2K17, Paragon, PlayStation VR Worlds, Ratchet & Clank, Rez Infinite, RIGS Mechanized Combat League, Rise Of The Tomb Raider, Robinson: The Journey, Smite, Super Stardust Ultra, The Elders Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, The Elders Scrolls: Skyrim Special Edition, The Last Of Us Remastered, The Last Of Us: Left Behind, The Playroom VR, Titanfall 2, Tumble, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, Viking Squad, Wheels of Aurelia, World Of Tanks, XCOM 2

I'm in.

Also:

Upcoming late 2016/2017 titles “Watch Dogs 2,” “Killing Floor 2,” “The Last Guardian,” “Final Fantasy XV,” “Nioh,” “Resident Evil 7 biohazard,” “For Honor,” “Gravity Rush 2,” “Horizon Zero Dawn,” “Days Gone” and “Gran Turismo Sport”

I'm treating myself to a PS4 GTA V bundle in Argos for €300 and have ordered The Last of Us because of the great reviews I read, Is it worth it and what is the best RPG...Witcher 3? This will be my first console since PS 2...too long..too fecking long...but yeah I am excited like a chimp having a wank in a zoo cage !!!!

I'm treating myself to a PS4 GTA V bundle in Argos for €300 and have ordered The Last of Us because of the great reviews I read, Is it worth it and what is the best RPG...Witcher 3? This will be my first console since PS 2...too long..too fecking long...but yeah I am excited like a chimp having a wank in a zoo cage !!!!

Yep GTAV and Last Of Us should keep you going. Quality games.

Yep GTAV and Last Of Us should keep you going. Quality games.
I just got one and these two games. It's been an itch that has needed scratching for too long.

What's the deal with the playstation network. Can I join it without spending any money? I don't want to play games online, but I would like the option to use the internet through the ps and download older games etc.

I'll probably only play the thing on Saturday mornings, but our DVD player was broken. So, there was my opening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back