Fuck Religion (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 97K
  • Watchers 12
our zoologist would strongly suspect that these humans are paradigmatic harem-holding mammals, notwithstanding the fact that, in the Western world at least, monogamy is the designated standard
That's only cos, in the Western world, men don't kill each other as much as we used to, so there aren't as many widows to go around

49.215_view3_SL4.jpg

Another depiction of the Egyptian side poney

I have a Jehovah's Witness who thinks he's on the road of converting me, he just dropped me off a bible and is gonna call back in a few weeks. Anyone have any questions I should ask him?

I assume they have stock answers for some of the more obvious "what about blood transfusions" and the like so I was considering asking about the "it's ok to take slaves" aspects of the old testament but suggestions welcome. I mostly want to talk about Prince with him.

Are they christians of some sort?
Are they the guys who think only 64,000 will survive the rapture? And, if so, then what is the point in anyone trying to jump on board at this stage?

Thanks.

They're Christians but mainly act like an end of world cult as far as I know. They're mad for studying the bible though, it's almost jewish in that way I guess. They don't vote or believe in christmas.

There's controversy over their translation anyway:

Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia

I have a Jehovah's Witness who thinks he's on the road of converting me, he just dropped me off a bible and is gonna call back in a few weeks. Anyone have any questions I should ask him?

I assume they have stock answers for some of the more obvious "what about blood transfusions" and the like so I was considering asking about the "it's ok to take slaves" aspects of the old testament but suggestions welcome. I mostly want to talk about Prince with him.
Ask them if this is accurate

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back