WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (2 Viewers)

looking at a phaser on adverts. i've got a flanger so i don't really need it, but it is a good christmas present idea to give the wife.

anyone rocking both a phase and a flange?

Not sure I count seeing as I play "space rock" but I have two flangers and a phaser for bass. Guitar board or another band just has a phaser. Both similar to a Phase 90, ibanez and univox.

Jimi's have been posting a load of nice stuff on their facebook
Epipone Masterbilt AJ500 acoustic
A really sweet looking Collings 290 les paul with p90s.
minifooger boost.
and loads more stuff.

I currently want a Les Paul Jnr clone and a telecaster clone.

I currently need to increase the hours I'm putting in practicing

Next long term plan is upgrading the Dot for the craic.

Some bare knuckle pups. Add a bigsby or a vibramate. Copy ryan adams walnut 355. Sexy times.

Next long term plan is upgrading the Dot for the craic.

Some bare knuckle pups. Add a bigsby or a vibramate. Copy ryan adams walnut 355. Sexy times.

I highly recommend the Mississippi Queens.

I highly recommend the Mississippi Queens.
Hadn't considered a P90. Have been looking at the stormy Monday or Mule humbuckers. The guitar has a few dings in it, so plan is to turn it into a dirty rock thing.

A P90 in the neck though. Is an idea.

Hadn't considered a P90. Have been looking at the stormy Monday or Mule humbuckers. The guitar has a few dings in it, so plan is to turn it into a dirty rock thing.

Saw Dinah Brand last week and one of the guys had what I thought was a p90 at the neck.

I want it all, from the Rolexes to the Lexus
1390342043_biggie_smalls_image_018_19.jpg

Saw Dinah Brand last week and one of the guys had what I thought was a p90 at the neck.
I was at that. Yeah, that was a sweet guitar. A P90 in the neck of a tele is an interesting idea, you don't get a lot out of the normal bridge pup on mine.

I might mail the bareknuckle guys when I get my act together and ask them about how their HBs and P90s would balance out.

This my main guitar Bareknuckle Mississippi Queen in the neck and a 70s Dimarzio paf in the bridge. It's a perfect pairing.

13237649_10153404065571741_2320747246774738925_n.jpg

Mississippi queen in the neck?????? That doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Anyway. I want a single cut les paul junior really bad. Thought the melody maker would keep it at bay,but of course not.

I tried a p90 melody maker today..the neck was like a baseball bat

I've started to barely notice a difference in necks at all. Its how the strings feel that matters,and sure half the time a bit of fine tuning does that.

Kinda tempted to sell of My Bugera amp head & buy something with lower wattage & ability to go direct to interface and record on daw. Laney Irt pulse or studio look good. Or Engl Ironball does that but it's super pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back