General Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

And they're going to elect Michael McDowell too.

Meanwhile at trinners Norris got in on the first count. Power is currently polling 5th behind Bacik who will almost certinaly get in again, the current SU pres (who I voted for) and the near anonymous third sitting senator.

That the lady from Ballyfermot? (I think)
Hope she gets in.

Bacik got up in front of a packed SU in Bolton St in (probably) 1990 and spoke about reproductive rights and told us all shamelessly (which I mean in the best possible sense of the word) about her abortion.
I think we all accepted that it went on, but it was not the kind of thing people said they had done.
I thought she was fucking brilliant.

I shoulder part of the blame here by completely forgetting to vote. I apologize profusely.

I shoulder part of the blame here by completely forgetting to vote. I apologize profusely.
I forgot to register for the NUI panel in time so could only vote in the TCD panel. Going to try and get onto one of the vocational panels for the next Seanad election and vote three times. Democracy, fuck yeah!

(the writer of the piece) John Power is a journalist.... His work has appeared in The Christian Science Monitor.

Fuck off. shitbag.

The CSM is a solid read, don't let the name deceive you, they focus almost exclusively on world affairs and come across as neutral.
Power seems grand too, he's focused on the Koreas - John Francis Power -- Journalism and observations from South Korea
His article seems to be in 'tribute' to a Vox piece on smug liberals

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The CSM is a solid read, don't let the name deceive you, they focus almost exclusively on world affairs and come across as neutral.
Power seems grand too, he's focused on the Koreas - John Francis Power -- Journalism and observations from South Korea

They used to have a great radio service too

Tell you what, it's a fair point. 'So-called liberals' as they are always called need to stop trying to explain things to really conservative people - the ones who are always calling for a new oligarchy with, surprise surprise, themselves at the top. As if these so-called conservatives are too stupid to realize what it is they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back