the RTE thread (1 Viewer)

RTE Radio 1 Extra on the DAB is fucking brilliant.
I have it on all the time

Here’s what RTÉ’s top earning presenters are taking home

Marian Finucane on just short of 300k for a few hours a weekend spent chatting to her mates? Criminal.

Those Paupers got nothing on me.

43633d1386083826t-diamond-iphone-too_much_gold.jpg

They're all paid under contracts to production companies.

How does that work?
Tubs is paid this money to show up? Or he gives them a show for that money? Are any production costs his?

I'm guessing they are production companies in name only with RTE itself doing all the leg work and the presenter rocking in for a bit of research or whatever and then an hour or two of inane chatter.
Of course I could be wrong but I can't see Tubridy's 500k covering the cost of producing the Late Late (he's still on that right?), his morning show and the few other bits he does in a year.
@ann post , any insight?

I'm guessing they are production companies in name only with RTE itself doing all the leg work and the presenter rocking in for a bit of research or whatever and then an hour or two of inane chatter.
Of course I could be wrong but I can't see Tubridy's 500k covering the cost of producing the Late Late (he's still on that right?), his morning show and the few other bits he does in a year.
@ann post , any insight?

I really don't know, other than if it says in the credits if its in house or a company.

John Murray still being shunted from pillar to post, he's on the Late Debate this week. He's too nice for this.

yeah I noticed that. They have him on sunday sport and he seems like a real fish out of water on it.

Give Tubridy the bullet, save the taxpayer a fortune, and give Murray his show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back