BREXIT (8 Viewers)

Farage was on RTE this morning on this topic ahead of Kennys speech to the CBI in London. Worth a listen back if your interested, otherwise here's a brief summary via The Journal

Ireland has been ‘bullied’ in its dealings with the EU: Farage

One good point he raised was regarding the lack of eurosceptic voices in Ireland, be they in politics or the media. Enda on the other hand thinks Irish peoples support for the EU is 'unqualified', quite a strong statement to make given our rejection of two treaties in (relatively) recent times.

I'd prefer reform over leaving, I just can't see a good outcome long-term if they leave.

On the other hand the UK drive me mad with their "we want to be special" attitude... millenial pricks

The EU needs to stop treating Britain like a special wickle flower and hit it where it hurts, economically. I am not saying the EU could destroy Britain but those cunts that control Britain in London could be made to suffer a lot if the EU had the mettle to deal with them.

And border controls would only be a boon to renascent paramilitaries.

I'd prefer reform over leaving, I just can't see a good outcome long-term if they leave.

I can't see the EU reforming though, with Britain out we might see others threaten to follow so forcing reform on the EU. If the Brits vote to stay we'll never get reform.

The EU needs to stop treating Britain like a special wickle flower and hit it where it hurts, economically. I am not saying the EU could destroy Britain but those cunts that control Britain in London could be made to suffer a lot if the EU had the mettle to deal with them.

And border controls would only be a boon to renascent paramilitaries.

They're the second largest economy in the bloc, they probably do deserve special treatment. And pissing them off is just going to make it more likely that they leave.

I can't see the EU reforming though, with Britain out we might see others threaten to follow so forcing reform on the EU. If the Brits vote to stay we'll never get reform.

They're the second largest economy in the bloc, they probably do deserve special treatment. And pissing them off is just going to make it more likely that they leave.

They already get lots of special treatment.

If you happen to have a heap of Sterling stashed away, convert it to Euro a couple of days before the referendum. It will continue to weaken up until then, but will quickly strengthen again following the vote when Brexit won't be happening

I think.

Edit. I actually think that's the wrong way around. Fecks sake, this should be easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back