Ireland vs Ratko Mladic (1 Viewer)

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
Given how well we marshalled Lewandowski, let's hope that Edin Dzeko breaks his skeleton before this.

The man loves Bosnia. Just not the people in it.

I played against some Bosnian refugees years ago. the first Football against racism tournament yoke. Back before it was popular and it was played on the grounds of King's Inn. The Bosnians fucking crippled us. We shouldn't have been there. The Garda team beat the shit out of us, but they were called away to some crime, so we got a bye into the next round. Anyway. TIME FOR REVENGE.

Positives - they lost to Cyprus, Israel and Belgium in qualifying and shipped quite a lot of goals.. Also they've lost two playoffs before (both to Portugal).

Negatives - Highest ranked team that we could have got. Edin Dzeko.. Hostile partisan atmosphere likely (though we managed Poland and Georgia lately, so I dunno if this will be any worse).

If we can get at least one away goal we have a shot.. Long getting fit in time is crucial, if we're heading over there with Keane and Murphy leading the line then things look a bit bleak.

ps. Sweden v Denmark could be tasty..

One of the Bosnian players was saying we were unlucky, because they have proved from their last two matches that they can beat anybody in the World. Their last two matches, a 2-0 win at home to Wales who had basically already qualified, and a 3-2 scraped win away to fucking Cyprus like.

I mean, I think Bosnia are a decent side, but those kind of sound like the opposite of world-beating results to me. They're not exactly beating the World Champions 1-0. Scraping by Cyprus 3-2 in a game they absolutely had to win. Sounds like fucking Stan stuff to me...

My girl tells me that Bosnians are a bunch of fucking weirdo losers. Always have been, always will be.

That's all the analysis I need.

Pjanic stations, lads. Who's going to be out John O'Shea for this one, bearing in mind that if our John O'Shea was the actual John O'Shea, we'd still be fucked.

Take your pick from this bunch:
99235.jpg
7198_54_news_hub_6905_656x500.jpg

ciaranClarkAstonVilla_large.jpg

284431_1.jpg

Richard Keogh may look like somebody who's permanently just realized they left the oven on but he managed pretty well against Muller and co.. I reckon himself and Clark for the first leg.

Here's Pjanic from last night - don't concede any free kicks around the edge of the box, lads:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back