The Visit premiere + M.Night Shyamalan q&a at the Light House (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
UNIVERSAL PICTURES IRELAND PRESENT

M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN’S THE VISIT AT LIGHT HOUSE CINEMA

A weekend Season of M. Night Shyamalan films plus Irish Premiere of THE VISIT with post screening Q&A

28- 31 August 2015

Renowned director M. Night Shyamalan is coming to Dublin on Sunday 30th August for the Irish Premiere of The Visit followed by a Q&A at Light House Cinema. Tickets are priced at €12and are available for purchase here: Light House Cinema - News & Events: M Night Shyamalan at Light House Cinema

Writer/director/producer M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth Sense, Signs, Unbreakable) and producer Jason Blum (Paranormal Activity, The Purge and Insidious series) welcome you to Universal Pictures’ The Visit. Shyamalan returns to his roots with the terrifying story of a brother and sister who are sent to their grandparents’ remote Pennsylvania farm for a weeklong trip. Once the children discover that the elderly couple is involved in something deeply disturbing, they see their chances of getting back home are growing smaller every day.

Shyamalan produces The Visit through his Blinding Edge Pictures, while Blum produces through his Blumhouse Productions alongside Marc Bienstock (Quarantine 2: Terminal). Steven Schneider (Insidious) and Ashwin Rajan (Devil) executive produce the thriller.

In anticipation of the release of The Visit, the Light House Cinema will also present a weekend of M. Night Shyamalan’s most iconic films from August 28th-29th.The programme includes The Sixth Sense, Signs and Unbreakable.

Screening Schedule:
The Sixth Sense:
28th August, 8.15pm
Signs: 29th August, 4pm
Unbreakable: 29th August, 8.30pm

Speaking on the upcoming season Light House programmer Charlene Lydon says:

“We are delighted to welcome M. Night Shyamalan as our guest here in Light House Cinema. I think it is an interesting time in his career as he appears to be in a state of transition, having moved from the mainstream to making a secret low-budget found-footage thriller. I very much look forward to hearing him in conversation and also enjoy the opportunity to revisit some of his earlier work on the big screen.”

Tickets for each screening are now on sale at Light House Cinema - Home

The Visit is in cinemas on 11th September 2015.

Trailer:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

GONNA HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE HAPPENING READY

Sometimes what they do at these things is have people pre-submit questions and then the host just asks them.
And then they still try and call it a Q&A

They do this especially when the person doesn't want to hear certain types of questions.

Hard to imagine there wouldn't be at least one smart arse clever clogs in there.

I used to really like the Village, a bit afraid of going back and watching it again in case it's just the worst.

I used to really like the Village, a bit afraid of going back and watching it again in case it's just the worst.

The only reason to watch them again would be to look for all the clues about the twist you know is coming.
Which doesn't seem like the best use of 90 minutes.

Signs was the business. Even though the alien at the end looks a bit Playstation 2, it's still my favourite of his films.

Has anyone seen The Visit yet? I think the trailer looks promising

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back