new liverpool thread - everyone loves them (2 Viewers)

I think Sahko looks lanky. But he's not dodgy, not by a long chalk. The comparisons with Traore are based on the long legs and that's it. There was a lot of lazy shit being thrown about the place when we were playing gash. Everyone was shit. Well, not it's pretty clear they're not shit (Lovren and Balotelli aside, of course).

I agree about Gerrard. Hopefully Rodgers is building leaders because I think we suffered when we lost Hyypia. And it looked like we were missing Agger for a bit there. You need experience and leadership and we do need players in the team who know what it is to win stuff.

Be nice to check out with a trophy for Gerrard.

huge 3 points just there. First time beating Swansea away in recent times isn't it? One of Joe Allen's best games I thought. Mignolet very strong again. Going to be a very interesting run in for top 4

Skertl staring down the barrel of a 3 match suspension too. huge loss considering how reliant defense is on him.

absolute disgrace that Gerrard couldn't keep the head and keep his studs on the grass. 18 year old Gerrard had more sense. so bloody stupid of him. would expect a hell of a lot more from such experience in such a big game. true club great but a fucking idiot yesterday

Eye on the goal

37ef6225a1815e83feed8e3b1c478940.gif

fucked up season. such a good middle part to it.will be an inevitable huge clearout in summer. hopefully streamline the squad and get in some quality if possible and try and hold on to what quality is there. Rodgers has got to stay. Change of manager not the solution in spite of recent terrible performances

fucked up season. such a good middle part to it.will be an inevitable huge clearout in summer. hopefully streamline the squad and get in some quality if possible and try and hold on to what quality is there. Rodgers has got to stay. Change of manager not the solution in spite of recent terrible performances

Not sure what clear out is actually needed.
All the Pool really need is a quality striker to work with Sturridge, one quality midfielder that doesn't get injured, and a solid centre back that doesn't make howlers. Get those 3 in and they could be title winners.
I mean, taking this season, even if they still had just Suarez, they'd probably be top of the league.

to leave this summer (i reckon)
gerrard
johnson
borini
lambert
balotelli
enrique
toure
maybe sterling. hopefully not. although if hes acting the prick let him go for stupid money once they can bag walcott

pretty much 7 match day squad players. free up some wage space for some quality hopefully

hopefully these clowns get beaten by stoke on sunday and spurs or southampton knick 5th. A season free of Europa League would be decent bonus I reckon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back