Fuck Religion (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 97K
  • Watchers 12
DavidMcNerney
I'm not sure why this needs comments. These are people's personal beliefs. They are not being imposed on anyone, no one is being hurt by them.

Except of course for the guy who has never heard of Stephen Fry. Where have you been living? There's a clutch of 80 year old nuns in Wexford that know all about him, yet you've never heard of him.

Who is God?

The pope recalled a childhood memory, when his mother was asked which of her five children was her favourite.

“She would say ‘I have five children like I have five fingers. If they beat one of my fingers all five hurt. All of my children are mine, but each one is different’.”
she did in her bollocks

i think he's having a go at you, jstress

“It might be better, more comfortable, to have a dog, two cats, and the love goes to the two cats and the dog,” he said. “Is this true or is this not? Have you seen it? Then, in the end, this marriage comes to old age in solitude, with the bitterness of loneliness.”

You love your child because he is a child, not because he is beautiful, healthy, and good; not because he thinks like me, or embodies my desires. A child is a child: a life created by us but destined for him.

Methinks all this child-worshipping might get the catholic church in trouble one of these days,

10947198_709748029124276_7512165953248568356_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back