The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Alexis Sanchez loves showing off his cock doesn't he ?

My lady noticed it during the world cup. Watch him, whenever he knows the camera is on him he pulls his shorts up into the shape of a speedo.

Also, If I had what he does I'd probably do the same thing.

Fair play to him.

I've mostly been noticing his thighs when he does it. But I'll have to keep an eye out for the other thing.

I've a feeling that it'll be one of those once you've seen it you'll never not type of deals

After last season's shitshow at the brdige only losig by 2 goals doesn't seem so bad.

ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD ... (clutching at straws here) if we have a four goal swing in the games we got smashed away in last year we'll draw at Anfield and win away at City

Arsenal had five players on the pitch playing for England last night for the first time since 1937, when they lost to Der Wunderteam. No shame in that. But really? So the fabled backline of Seaman, Dixon, Winterburn, Adams and Keown never played together at international level. Then there's Sol, Wrighty, The Romford Pele and Cashley. And Franny "Foxy box" Jeffers too, of course.

Well, there you have it. England were pure gash last night. It's not even funny any more.

Arsenal had five players on the pitch playing for England last night for the first time since 1937, when they lost to Der Wunderteam. No shame in that. But really? So the fabled backline of Seaman, Dixon, Winterburn, Adams and Keown never played together at international level. Then there's Sol, Wrighty, The Romford Pele and Cashley. And Franny "Foxy box" Jeffers too, of course.

Well, there you have it. England were pure gash last night. It's not even funny any more.

According to Philippe Auclair Adams, Rocastle, Thomas, Marwood, Smith all played against Saudi Arabia in the 80's. As did Seaman who was still at QPR though. Winterburn hardly got any caps, Psycho was always in the way.

According to Philippe Auclair Adams, Rocastle, Thomas, Marwood, Smith all played against Saudi Arabia in the 80's. As did Seaman who was still at QPR though. Winterburn hardly got any caps, Psycho was always in the way.
Just checked there. Winterburn got 2 caps. Sheesh.

The club may have problems, but still ...

B0ES7usCEAA9km8.jpg:large

He's the best

3 goals in 2 games for Ramsey. Hopefully it's a sign that he's got his mojo back.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back