Thumped Christmas Party 2014 (1 Viewer)

I was at one in Crawdaddy. There were hundreds of people (all strangers), lots of bands playing (Redneck Manifesto, Legion of Two (if I recall correctly, not sure I do)), raffles, cakes, mix tapes. Will it be like that?

my memories of the evening all look a bit like this

161251611_932a0ca7f6_b.jpg

Last edited:
I never went to the gig ones, didn't see the point really as you couldn't talk to anyone. If there's going to be a christmas party then it should be in Dublin I reckon, too many factors to consider if going down the country in the dead of winter.

We should go to Jill's pub though, maybe a sociable drinking/cooking night away? I could give some of yis a lift in the van.

make-it-so-captain.jpg

I love to head down some weekend.

When would you expect to be up and running Jill and willing to let us make fools of ourselves in front of your locals?
I'll let you all know. Fingers crossed in the beginning of November. I might be pushing my luck with how slow things tend to happen around these parts though.

There was one in doyles, one in the lower deck and one upstairs in doyles I think. Delorentos played one. I think that was the crawdaddy one. The corpo/mound did that one too.

These parties never went well for me. I always seem to reserve a special kind of drunk for thumped nights out. The one in the lower deck some bloke who's band I had been bad-mouthing on here recognized my user name and gave me shit for the night. I think my mixtape also went ungathered under the tree that year.

Then there was the one where I actually got thumped on the way home from and had me a broken nose for the Christmas.

Having said that I'm well up for any kind of get together/schmoozefest.

These parties never went well for me. I always seem to reserve a special kind of drunk for thumped nights out. The one in the lower deck some bloke who's band I had been bad-mouthing on here recognized my user name and gave me shit for the night. I think my mixtape also went ungathered under the tree that year.

Then there was the one where I actually got thumped on the way home from and had me a broken nose for the Christmas.

Having said that I'm well up for any kind of get together/schmoozefest.
Ha, which band ? Christ if anyone recognised me in real life i'd be in serious bother.

Ps the following bands are shit;

All of them.

Ha, which band ? Christ if anyone recognised me in real life i'd be in serious bother.

Ps the following bands are shit;

All of them.
Ha, oh no I'm not falling for that again. I thought it was a bit of an undeserved bollocking personally. I had at least bought their fucking album and given it somewhat of a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back