Game of Thrones Season 4 - EXPECT SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 653
  • Views 41K
  • Watchers 8
Are we sure Twyin is actually dead? I would have lashed in a few more crossbow bolts to make sure.

Pretty sure Tywin is dead. Those bells were ding a ling linging for a reason. And Vaerys sailed off too.

THe hound I dunno. Maybe maybe not. I hope he returns and fights SUPER MOUNTAIN.

I haven't read the books but allegedly they left out something big at the end.

I really wish they would just stop checking in with Daenery's.
The acting is so shit. The character is disconnected from everything.

They could just show her every 3-4 episodes or something and one of her minions could mention how she freed the city of such and such, dragons are torching flocks of kids blah blah blah.

Well they've renewed it for 2 more seasons.
It wouldn't surprise me if they get up to date with the books by the end of season 6 and then just do movies after that.

Although that might cost more money than keeping the cast locked in while they wait for books.

Anyway after 6 seasons the contracts are up for renegotiation I think.

Either that or GRRM will die before he finishes the next book

He is at risk for a number of maladies, I'd have thought.

In seriousness though, these books seem like the kind that a talented hired-gun writer could do.
Like the people they get to do new Fleming books and whatnot.

He is at risk for a number of maladies, I'd have thought.

In seriousness though, these books seem like the kind that a talented hired-gun writer could do.
Like the people they get to do new Fleming books and whatnot.
I respectfully disagree. The attention to detail that he brings to the ASOIAF universe is staggering. It's his world, I don't think anyone else could do it justice.

I really wish they would just stop checking in with Daenery's.
The acting is so shit. The character is disconnected from everything.

They could just show her every 3-4 episodes or something and one of her minions could mention how she freed the city of such and such, dragons are torching flocks of kids blah blah blah.
she annoys me so much now i had to focus on barristan selmy's face instead of hers during her scenes to deal with it

I respectfully disagree. The attention to detail that he brings to the ASOIAF universe is staggering. It's his world, I don't think anyone else could do it justice.

Yeah, maybe.
It's been so thoroughly documented though.

I think I speak with authority here, as someone that's never read a word of any of the books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back