What's your drink? (2 Viewers)

Do you live in Carrick? Offy there in the village has a daycent selection if I recall right from last day I was there. They had some American bourbons cheaper than I've seen in Dublin anyway.
I do. You could be right, I rarely drink anything other than beer so wouldn't know about the bourbon. The beer options are fairly limited though.

splashed out this weekend for some serious sups. keeping it in munster. kerry, cork and waterford brews

View attachment 8724
I visited the West Kerry Brewery, it's about the size of my old Dublin studio. Super nice dude too. I have no idea what it tastes like but I hope he does well.

I drank a lake of stout last night, and had one sip of rum and redbull (don't ask). Now all I can taste is redbull. Why? Urgh.

These fucking things.
Tasty and dangerous... French 75 (cocktail) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Myself and lady pants have adapted this to our taste: Basically pour yourself a gin, mix in some castor sugar to taste, add prosecco to the mix level of, well, as if it was actually tonic/coke or something. Squeeze in a quarter of a lemon. Amazing liquid.
Great Sunday afternoon cocktail! I love those. My down fall lately, the Moscow Mule. Delicious.

Oh and these, he was on to something! Hemingway Daiquiri Recipe - Jim Meehan | Food & Wine

This stuff is lovely.
index_img2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back