Ireland v Serbia (1 Viewer)

Jerry Twig

Supporter
Solutions
No reference to maniacal dictators this time, ahem.

Forde, Coleman, Keogh, Wilson, Ward, McGeady, McCarthy, Whelan,Hoolahan,McClean,Long

Not a bad side now, all things considered. 4-5-1 and Hoolahan gets to shake a leg. Apparently the Stoke faithful think Whelan has been very good recently, so let's see if that holds up. Ward's resurrection continues (it can only come to a sorry end) and Wilson looks to get in there in the middle while 'Sheasie' gets a little rest.

Oh, and interesting to see Keogh start against a handy side.

Typical, delivery guy showed up after 2 minutes, took him ages to get his business done, missed the goal, missed the bit where we played well and now they're controlling it.

Looks like we're trying to pass it but really we need our centre halves to calm down. This hoof it if a striker get's within 10 yards of them shit is causing us more problems than it's solving.

Has anyone else ever seen the BBC report about how Google reward failure ?

I'm reminded of that now.

For all of Shane Long's good attributes, 1 on 1 finishing is not one of them.

Fucking hell someone just showed Glenn Whelan this thread!!

Cool as fuck in his own half.

Edit calm down on the ball for fuck sake, two clearances smashed into a player 10 yards away now. Basic stuff.

Doing okay though. Great save David Forde.

Last edited:
Fuck sake, switched over to the England match just in time to see Daniel Sturridge doing that stupid fucking dance.

Fuck sake.

Very Poor performance in the second half, looked like we ran out of steam really. They were just better than us really.

Fuck sake, switched over to the England match just in time to see Daniel Sturridge doing that stupid fucking dance.

Fuck sake.

Very Poor performance in the second half, looked like we ran out of steam really. They were just better than us really.

Switched over to Spain-Italy and it's quite dull.

Germany - Chile seems to have been the game of the night

Me too.

Worrying to see so many players have such shit games. I told the oul lad that Coleman is absolutely brilliant before the match (he doesn't watch Division 1 since Sky came in and changed the name) and now I feel like a clown.

Switched over to Spain-Italy and it's quite dull.

Are you watching a stream from America ?

Can't believe Alexi Lalas has let the side down so badly

alexi.lalas.usa.soccer.jpg
alexi-lalas.jpg

What the fuck is that.

Me too.

Worrying to see so many players have such shit games. I told the oul lad that Coleman is absolutely brilliant before the match (he doesn't watch Division 1 since Sky came in and changed the name) and now I feel like a clown.

Welcome to my world. See the Everton thread for unintentional hilarity.

I watched all of this. Despite losing Chile dominated the game. They were all over the Germans. They were pressing them high up the pitch, not giving them any time or space. They had countless shots on goal. I haven't seen Chile since the World Cup but they look super impressive. The team are busy, aggressive and techically sound, a real solid unit. And they've a bit of class with Vidal and Sanchez. I'm looking forward to watching more of them in a few months.

I watched all of this. Despite losing Chile dominated the game. They were all over the Germans. They were pressing them high up the pitch, not giving them any time or space. They had countless shots on goal. I haven't seen Chile since the World Cup but they look super impressive. The team are busy, aggressive and techically sound, a real solid unit. And they've a bit of class with Vidal and Sanchez. I'm looking forward to watching more of them in a few months.

They took England apart at Wembley last year, which isn't saying a whole lot but they were miles ahead of them, potential semi-finalists maybe.

Yeah. I don't see why not on that evidence. Although they might be missing a clinical finisher in the center. They did everything but put the ball in the net tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back