Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

good points (and kind of feckin' ruined it for me a bit, thanks lady) but walt didn't know about jesse's situation so it wouldn't make sense for the saving jesse sequence to be part of his fantasy

He knew blue meth was back on the streets so his first thought would surely be Jesse was cooking it. I prefer the proper ending anyway.

He knew blue meth was back on the streets so his first thought would surely be Jesse was cooking it. I prefer the proper ending anyway.
he didn't know he was being held captive to cook it - so he would have had to construct a multi-layered revenge fantasy that happened to exactly match reality

also, he only found out it was back on the streets from gretchen/elliott mentioning it during the alleged fantasy

I watched 56 episodes since the week before the finale, finishing up this evening. It was good, but definitely not as great as some seem to think. Too many coincidences in there to keep the plot moving, some of them positively Lost-esque. Needed way more Badger & Skinny Pete. And Todd. And less Lydia.

Way too many coincidences..and the wheels came off a bit towards the end.

I'd give it a 7.5

I am on episode 9 of the final series, greatest television series of all time in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back