Squier Super Sonic For Sale (1 Viewer)

I think its the same one as on the other site :) Thing is tha im from Czech Republic do you have any problem with shipping to CZ? Or as i sugested to my friend in dublin? Can u upload here more pics of the neck to see if its straight or particulary any detail photos of the guitar?

I think its the same one as on the other site :) Thing is tha im from Czech Republic do you have any problem with shipping to CZ? Or as i sugested to my friend in dublin? Can u upload here more pics of the neck to see if its straight or particulary any detail photos of the guitar?

i dont have a problem shipping but dont have a clue as to the cost.
can get guitar to dublin though ( I maybe there this sunday ) took pictures of the neck and if there are any more then let know what you want to look at.

Attachments

• ssneck1photo.JPG
    ssneck1photo.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • ssneckphoto.JPG
    ssneckphoto.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Based on the internet calculators the shipping suppose to be around 70 Euro. But i will contact my friend in Dublin to get informations if he is capable to receive the guitar this sunday.

Yes, sorry i just have problem with contacting my friend in Dublin to manage the shipping. Can you try to check the prizes for shipping to Czech republic with the postal service in ireland?

Yes, sorry i just have problem with contacting my friend in Dublin to manage the shipping. Can you try to check the prizes for shipping to Czech republic with the postal service in ireland?

its difficult to guess as in it depends on packaging, I estimate around the 70 euros but it would have to be paid upfront before sending the guitar and I woudl also need your full address, can you message me offline here?
Or if you contacted your Dublin friend then try and meet this weekend with the guitar.

hi marc
ok not sure where we are at here, can you send me a private message or reply to the conversation about the serial number I sent you a few days ago as to how we will proceed with this sale?
thanks
richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back