The Slane Girl Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Users found this page by searching for:
slane girl, slanegirl, slanegirl real name forum, slane girl name, thumped slane girl, slane girl dead, slane girl twitter, Girl at slane name, girl at slane, slanegirl link

Depressing.

'decisive' action being taken by facebook and twitter.

shame they didn't take it 36 hours ago. Could have saved that poor girl a whole lot of bother.

and yeah, anyone getting here by searching via those terms below, you fucking pack of pricks.

Turn off the internet please.

Prince was right, it's over.

yeah guests, if it's voyeuristic objectification of women you're looking for, you won't find it here

(try the girls with guitars thread)

Hold on, there's a big difference between fancying famous people (who market their fanciablity to get famous) and some young people's colossally stupid mistakes going viral on Twitter.

I feel bad for the girl, especially going back to school next month.
I feel bad for the guy too, he seems too stupid to know what a gobshite he is.

Is any of this surprising though?

in my youth I remember seeing a couple pretty much fucking in the mud in front of onlookers at a festival (big day out?). god be with the days before video phones.

unsuprisingly humankinds stupidity has ruined the internet.

Now you mention it...the Slane incident is exactly the same as something that happened to someone I know at Feile one year

Theres really no need for it.We're just adding to the ocean of fucking garbage.Whats gonna be said here that we need to say?

Only thing it serves is more google hits for this horrible story.

The horse has long since left the barn,but we don't need to be a part of the doors never being shut again

The horse has long since left the barn,but we don't need to be a part of the doors never being shut again
FAQ.png

Now you mention it...the Slane incident is exactly the same as something that happened to someone I know at Feile one year

I was at an underage disco in Waterford 97 and there were a couple fucking in the chairs that were stationed against the walls right beside where I was sitting.

See also the "notorious" Wesley underage thing in the mid-late 90's, adolescent behavior hasn't changed, the documenting of it has.

Still reckon those shag tag stories are total bullshit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back