fundit, infographic, well? (1 Viewer)

Can I do one for the teeth I need fixed ? I spent the money earmarked for that on recording an album instead. Of course other members of the band never paid their share of the recording costs and instead went to Primavera, so the bottom line is my teeth are still fucked. Do I have a case ?

I once did a fundraiser gig for a root canal. :)

Sorry I'm tired, I'me getting more dyslexic by the hour.

I didn't make it to that gig because I was wrecked, after working late. I sent someone (Roy perhaps or Matt) in with my entrance fee and instructions to rock for me. Then I tried a nap, but ended up drinking a bottle of Bucky instead and ran into most of the folks who were at the gig later that night.

#Morto

http://www.hotpress.com/news/9786536.html
FLA surprised at fundit reaction.
Haven't read the full interview but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on the bit about even having to take day jobs. Theres no way a band would say that. That must be Hot Press' doing. Hopefully.

"When I saw a load of people saying 'Whoa, that's a lot of money' I thought 'Jesus, where are they getting that from?' I can see why, compared to other campaigns it would seem like a lot. But it doesn't seem a lot to me" - MayKay

So €20,000 isn't a lot of money to a couple of rich kids?? Quelle surprise!!!!

Flapes HotPress.jpg

who'd bet against a mysterious 4 grand donation in the next couple of days to bring them over the target?

get a lend of 4 grand, get your 20, give the 4 grand back. I'm sure its doable.

good luck to them but I'll not be giving them a red cent.

And sure if 20 large is nothin to them, 4 grand must be like that week's pocket money- mommy's baby needs a new line of coke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back